Porsche Factory Certified
The Porsche Approved Collision Center Program provides a network of factory-authorized collision repair facilities, each trained and equipped to provide collision services that match the quality of Porsche's automobiles.
The program is the natural answer to the question "having suffered an accident, where should I have my Porsche repaired to help assure that neither its performance nor its value is diminished?"
The Program encompasses two categories of Porsche Approved Collision Center facilities:
- Porsche Dealer-Owned Collision Repair Centers
- Porsche Dealer-Affiliated Independent Collision Repair Centers
The rigorous requirements to become a member of the program include:
- Excellent Business Practices; both financial and ethical
- Commitment to use only Porsche Genuine Parts
- Special Tools, Materials, Paint, and Equipment requirements
- Porsche-approved training courses and certifications, assuring that a Porsche vehicle is repaired to original standards