Performance Auto Collision is Hiring!
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and quality minded tech to become a part of a great team –not just a number!
If you thrive in an environment in which you’ll be surrounded by the best in the industry, working on luxury vehicles, Performance Auto Collision will put you in a position to make great money.
Work for one of the largest collision facilities in the region.
Performance Auto Collision is one of the largest shops in the Atlanta area and is still growing. Our 40,000 square ft facility is certified by Porsche, Audi, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Ford, Nissan, Infiniti, Acura and many more.
If you’re interested in working for one of the most successful and well-respected teams in the industry, please give us a call today at (770) 752-0099.
Full Time Body Shop Estimator
Performance Auto Collision is looking for a full time Body Shop estimator to assist in a high volume Collision Center in Alpharetta. Duties include customer service, educating customers on collision repairs, determining repairs vs. replacement, communicating with insurance companies and third parties, communicating with vendors, provide complete photo documentation, responsible for day to day operations. This employee will interact daily with dealership personnel including Body Shop office, technicians and parts department.
Reports to: Body Shop Manager
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepare estimates and explain the procedure to the customer
- Assist customers into rental vehicles
- Greeting customer in person and on the phone
- Determining repair vs. replacement on parts such as bumpers, headlights and sheet metal
- Keeps work area clean and de cluttered
- Ability to work well with others
- Maintain relationships with partners and vendors
- Moving cars inside and out of the shop
- Keep customers informed on completion times, costs and any possible changes
- Keeping the highest levels of Customer service in the industry
- Using computers daily to look up and enter data for estimates
- Valid Driver’s License with a record that is acceptable by our insurance guidelines
- Reliable & Self-motivated
- Punctual & Honest
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior customer service
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Previous estimating or technician experience is a plus
Job Type: Full time
Pay: Dependent on experience
Paid vacation and holidays
Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
For an interview please call me, Adam Theroux (Operations Manager) at (770) 752-0099. Looking forward to speaking to you!